Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

'New' P10 owner + help with radio code.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solvalou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2014 at 6:26pm
Cheers guys for the kind words! Means alot to me seeing ppositive feedback. Sleepy
gazandsue58 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazandsue58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2014 at 7:23pm
A positive approach to keeping such a classic Primera always gets positive feed back
RS Tom-Hundred View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member
Condiment King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RS Tom-Hundred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2014 at 10:29pm
Looking good mate, very clean! Can you steam clean my engine bay too? LOL
Probably is still the wax cos my last two P10s were the same and it was on strut tops - they weren't exactly neat and just sprayed it everywhere!

Hope u can make it to Anglia meet as be great to see this

Solvalou View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solvalou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2014 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by Tom-P10 Tom-P10 wrote:

Looking good mate, very clean! Can you steam clean my engine bay too? LOL
Probably is still the wax cos my last two P10s were the same and it was on strut tops - they weren't exactly neat and just sprayed it everywhere!

Hope u can make it to Anglia meet as be great to see this

Thanks Tom, you're probably right then. I suppose it's good that they did despite the effort removing it. My last P10 had a corroded rocker cover so atleast it did it's job, even if it looked unsightly. Smile
I'l do my best to turn up chap, it's a fair drive but I am sure it will be worth it.

Do you know if you can get rubber covers for the strut tops? I know some cars had them but it saves alot of crap build-up and I think it would look tidier with some if they exist.
Solvalou View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solvalou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2014 at 9:21pm
Got round to doing a brake caliper. Just one I hear you say? I would have liked to have done two at the same time but the wheelnuts said otherwise (most of which are crusted on). Only managed to just about get one wheel off so took heed of the moment and gave it a go.

I'l have to get to my local tyre place sometime and ask them to sort the nuts out on the rest of the wheels (to a level a human being with a cross brace can undo them anyway). Discs are rusty as I havn't been using it much this month. Smile

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123