Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Potential Newbie

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edderrs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Potential Newbie
    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 at 1:46pm
Hello everyone!

I recently had to sell my Megane RS250 and after driving my partners car for a while, I am now in need of a relatively cheap but still fun daily drive. Whilst flicking through auto trader and changing my mind numerous times I saw the Primera P11 GT and instantly thought back to the glory days of Alan Reid and the Super Touring era of BTCC.

Having looked at buying guides I genuinely think the P11 GT ticks all the boxes for me and after searching came across the following online:

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202008011963352?lat-long=50.74921456624156%2C%20-3.2915445674801256&advertising-location=at_cars&price-to=3500&model=PRIMERA&sort=distance&page=1&make=NISSAN&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly%20New&onesearchad=New&modal=description

From the description and the photos it appears as though it’s been well looked after. Low miles, garaged and previous lady owner would lead to me to believe it hasn’t been been hammered round a track too often and it shouldn’t be too rusty in the usual areas.

If possible I was after a rough guide on price, as I don’t have many reference points. Is it a bit steep, or acceptable assuming it’s in as good a condition as it appears?

Many thanks for any advice you can offer.

Kind Regards,
Ed
ragt20 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Swiss Tony

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragt20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2020 at 3:23pm
going by another the comments on it, seen on FB page, seems like it has a few rust issues around the usual places around sills etc..and the guys saying around £1800 would be a good price for this, as in general the car seems to be good. 

end of the day, have a look at it, check it out yourself, etc and make an offer accordingly, not many real clean ones left, and prices like these are usually rare
FAO : Laurens, I am not Shaun.
FAO : bavs83, I am not Tan.
VZR-CHECK, VZR-N1-CHECK, P11 VE-CHECK, P12 20V-CHECK, XTRAIL VET-CHECK
Edderrs View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edderrs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2020 at 5:12pm
Thanks mate. Think I’ll take a look at it on Wednesday if it’s still around.

By the sounds of things the usual rust doesn’t seem to be structural. Hopefully there’s a bit of wiggle room if everything else is ok
 Post Reply Post Reply