Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 A/C query

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Omoba41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P12 A/C query
    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 at 6:55pm
Please I don't know where to turn off the AC of my car. Each time I start the engine, the AC turned on automatic until I switched off the engine before it will turned off. I couldn't locate any button that turn off the AC. Can anyone help me out please? Thanks

Olu-Jacob
patstonuk View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patstonuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2020 at 8:58pm
On my UK spec 2003 P12 there's a small button on the bottom right of the centre console which is labelled 'AC'! If yours has the same, the orange indicator light is illuminated when the ac is operating? If you have switched it off using that button, but it comes on every time you start the car, have you checked that you've not got the cabin air set to 'recirculate'? I've not tried it, but I expect that would cause something similar.
imckay View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imckay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2020 at 8:06am
Welcome to NPOC,

Do you have a Japanese Primera?
The Controls may be different from the European Version.

A lot of Cars will automatically switch the AC on if you have the Vents to Windscreen/Windshield selected.

Estyfort View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Estyfort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2020 at 2:17pm
Press AC control (Auto Push) button. The Climate Control display comes on, then press number 4 button on the multi-function switch. 
 Post Reply Post Reply