Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan primera p12 horn

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyberoddity1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan primera p12 horn
    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 at 3:58pm
Hi guys,

Wondering if there is anything else anyone could suggest regarding my p12 horn not working. I tested the horns with direct power and they work. I tested the fuse and that's fine, swapped out the relay and that didn't help. Swapped out the clock spring and steering wheel and still nothing. Not sure where to go next. I tested for continuity on the old clockspring and that seemed fine. Any thoughts?
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2021 at 10:17am
Hi and welcome to the forumHandshakeHave you testes continuity from the wheel to the horn? I would also check the erth to/from the horn.

While I have not come across this symptom on the horn before for the P12 earth issues it may just be worth trying this:

Post Reply Post Reply