Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

hi from France with my Third P10

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ticailloux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hi from France with my Third P10
    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 at 9:46pm
Hi everyone, 

I've just bought my third P10.
It's an 1995 Primera, série 2, with the famous SR20DE but in lazy mood (only 125hp) call in france "16S" (16 valves), 5 doors. 
It's an Automatic Transmission, with Air Conditionned and grey leather seats.

I've subscribe on many many forum about Nissan and Primera those past weeks... to find help and advices. 
I have an other primera P10, 2.0 D SLX, and I've already have an other 2.0 before. ^^

What I try to do with this one, is to convert it to BioEthanol.

I would like to know too, what (and where) are the differences between my SR20DE (125hp) and SR20DE (150hp in P10 GT)... I didn't find anywhere what are the differences (except ECU and camshafts).

So, if you've got any idea, I'm curious. :)

schwen View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2021 at 9:57pm
Welcome to the forums!

The differences between the 125 and the 150 hp specs, were less in these Ph. III, than in the previous versions.

The magazine's dyno, revealed that the 125hp versions were around 135 real and the 150 were only around 145.

The Ph.I 121hp were around 130 and the 150, near 160 real hp.

You have told, camshafts and ecu, also headers and gearbox were different.

We need to see pics of your cars!!!!
P10 Army - G20.net MOTM April ´09 - NPOC.co.uk COTM April ´11
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2021 at 8:34am
Hi and welcome to the forumHandshake I take it with your love of P10 and the age of them you live well away from the sea?
Ticailloux View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ticailloux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2021 at 12:25pm
Hi, thanks for your reply. ;)

I also found those threads (about differences) :
https://www.g20.net/threads/difference-sr20de-sr20de.36729/#post-394674
https://www.g20.net/threads/different-versions-of-the-sr20.155450/#post-2119434

I also bought a second Engine (without gearbox sadly...
It's an other SR20DE engine, but 143hp from a 100NX (a highport version, same as P10 GT (I only speak about the intake manifold, not internal possible differences...)

About pics, here they come :

About ma life condition over the seas, yes pretty good. Big smile
Better than my cars bodies (because I live juste in front of you. I also see your isles right know from my window's office. ;) )
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ticailloux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2021 at 12:29pm
About the interior... the Air conditionning system is now fixed (it was the button that was broken). Its worth me a AC gaz reload that was not necessary.

That I don't appreciate is the "wood" trim... and the Automatic Gearbox, I would have prefered a manual one.
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ticailloux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2021 at 7:40pm
What do you mean by "Magazine's Dyno"? Is it somewhere on the forum or somewhere else ? 
I didn't found anything on internet. 

See U ;)
 Post Reply Post Reply