Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Glad to see the forum still going

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davep11gt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Glad to see the forum still going
    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 at 4:09pm
Was just passing by, so to speak. Haven't logged in here for a good few years now. It's nice to see things still going and the likes of FB hasn't completely killed it off! This forum was great at its height and we always had good turn outs to meets and shows! Don't see many Prims about now. Seen a P11 saloon the other week. Haven't seen a GT in ages. Still miss my old silver hatch. Though I probably wouldn't have time for cars any more! Too busy with work and family!
K&N FOR THE WIN!!!

EVERYTHING ELSE IS JUST SHITE!!!
RS Tom-Hundred View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member
Condiment King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RS Tom-Hundred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 8:49pm
Hi Dave Yeah much smaller than it was as Facebook has taken a lot of the traffic but still a few of us knocking around here, checking in from time to time and still a fair few meets where we get together in the year!

ragt20 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Swiss Tony

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragt20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 10:17pm
welcome back mate, as mentioned by Tom, it's still ticking along...not as hectic and fun as it used to be
FAO : Laurens, I am not Shaun.
FAO : bavs83, I am not Tan.
VZR-CHECK, VZR-N1-CHECK, P11 VE-CHECK, P12 20V-CHECK, XTRAIL VET-CHECK
Janner View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest
Kerbalicious

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Janner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2021 at 6:29pm
Yup, I still pop in now n then but it's so quiet these days, for me personally fb is easier to use when it comes to posting photos etc and the fact that I have another gt that needs lots of love and attention and still some way to go before it's as mint as I can get it, a complete money pit but I love it lol :)
Grim View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

r1pp3R

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2021 at 7:36pm
Hello Dave hope your well 👍
Sorry I scraped all those primeras ☹️
rjracin240 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rjracin240 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2021 at 2:18pm
New/late to the Primera GT world have a friend that has bought a GT and now waiting for a year and 2 months to pass before it is eligible to ship to the US.

Interested to hear from some of the old timers in the group what kinds of conservative mods such as rims/tire sizes were run back in the day as well as exhaust/intake, and shocks/dampers with possibly sway bar upgrades?

Thanks in advance.
RJRACIN
 Post Reply Post Reply