Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

hello all

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigruss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hello all
    Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:48pm
hiya i now own a primira 1.6 on a r plate , i have had loads of cars but this one is a  little gem ok she has a little rust and a dent on the back quarter. but i gave 400.00 for her with 6 months MOT and 2 months tax , if i put a tenner in the tank am gettin about 90 miles WOW fantastic ...... wipers are not goin back to auto park just found out how to sort that so thats my next job ........ heater wont blow on the second settin not sure why guess one of you guys on here will know .. but hey fantastic drive i really like this car

russBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
crazy taxi View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazy taxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:06pm
Welcome to NPOC Russ

You've come to the right place for information and i'm glad you love the car.

As for the heater problem, this is very common, there is a "card" fitted and this tends to be the answer, new or secoind hand one from the scrappies and your problem will almost certainly be cured. For the life of me i can't remember where the card is located, i think it's near the glovebox but i'm sure someone will tell you and remind me lol.

Old enough to know better, too old to change
 Post Reply Post Reply