Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hi all

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neoseal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi all
    Posted: 01 Jun 2007 at 10:06pm
Hi friends,

I have a 1999/ T reg P11, bought couple of year back. Great car.
Few things I want to know.

1. I got only one key which has NATS embossed on it and has a RED mark on the corner of the key. Did my car had a remote fob? If yes then can I get one  now as I dont have one?

2. I went to timpsons a year back to get a duplicate key cut. He cut the key and transferred the code from the original key. Now the new key would open the car but wouldnt start it? He wasted about 7-8 keys to start the car. Do I need to go to the dealer for another key?

3. My rear wiper and front slow speed wiper are not working. I have tested the rear wiper motor and it is working fine. So what's the problem?

All answers appreciated.

Thanks.
ragt20 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Swiss Tony

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragt20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2007 at 10:17pm
hi n welcome dude.....he may have cut ya a new key, but you need the key to have the nats chip in there ( the wee red thing) as this is what is coded to your ecu....only nissan can code the keys to yer mota...(theres a few peeps out there who can as well but depends on how far you are from them)

FAO : Laurens, I am not Shaun.
FAO : bavs83, I am not Tan.
VZR-CHECK, VZR-N1-CHECK, P11 VE-CHECK, P12 20V-CHECK, XTRAIL VET-CHECK
nordic scooby View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nordic scooby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2007 at 10:23pm
Hi m8 welcome to the clubClapThumbs%20Up on the wiper prob i would try the relay it might be crocked and need a new one thats my guess any way enjoy the club and get to some local meets there a great bunch of peeps
ever seen scooby run!

NPOC BEST IN SHOW N SHINE 2007 (cheers peeps)
Beerygoodness View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beerygoodness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2007 at 10:26pm
as above...theres a little box that controls the intermittent....not sure where it is on p11's though....someone helpfull will tell you where it is...then get down the scrappy!
m3rlin View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m3rlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2007 at 11:02pm
Welcome to the club.
Sluffer View Drop Down
NPOC Legend Elite
NPOC Legend Elite

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sluffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2007 at 6:21am
Welcome to NPOCSmile
It is much better to have loved and lost a sheep, than it is to have never loved one at all.
Blue View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member
Sick End

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2007 at 11:53am
Welcome on board matey.Smile

Yes your car should've had a fob aswell btw
neoseal View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neoseal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2007 at 3:05pm
Thanks mates for all your support. Where can I get fob and what is approximate cost?
Thanks
ragt20 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Swiss Tony

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragt20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2007 at 3:07pm
you'll be able to get a fob from Nissan directly....but will prolly cost a fair bit....

have a search on ebay....see em on there quote often.....and much cheaper
FAO : Laurens, I am not Shaun.
FAO : bavs83, I am not Tan.
VZR-CHECK, VZR-N1-CHECK, P11 VE-CHECK, P12 20V-CHECK, XTRAIL VET-CHECK
p11sr20 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p11sr20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2007 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by ragt20 ragt20 wrote:

you'll be able to get a fob from Nissan directly....but will prolly cost a fair bit....

have a search on ebay....see em on there quote often.....and much cheaper
just be careful when buying them on Ebay as there are two frequencies 1 for micra and 1 for primera
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>