Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hi guys new guy here p11 114

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~PoRa~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi guys new guy here p11 114
    Posted: 10 May 2016 at 6:50am
Hi guys I'm new a p11 114 with sr20det and t3/t4 hybrid turbo
I'm from South Africa looking toward to a lot of chats and learning from you guys

Just glad to find forum that's all about Primera.

Thier are some things I'd like to find out and ask could some one please put me in the right direction
To which section I'd post about asking question about my p11 114
m1ke View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m1ke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2016 at 8:48am
Hey and welcome Thumbs Up

**See Admin** View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **See Admin** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2016 at 9:21am
Hello and welcome . I'm not the best person for posting in the right sections , as the moderators will agree , but the help and queries section would be what I would suggest
essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2016 at 9:41am
Hi Miguel and a big welcome to NPOC.

Post any questions you have about your car in our main guest section "Nissan Primera Help & Queries", but please do remember to use a full and correct Topic Title.

Enjoy the forums and take care,
Shaun
~PoRa~ View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~PoRa~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2016 at 5:28pm
Thanks guys will do
bavs83 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bavs83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2016 at 5:30pm
Welcome mate. Any pics of the 144?
It's not what you drive....It's how you drive!
~PoRa~ View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~PoRa~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2016 at 10:11pm
Will add pics tommorow
roy.2 View Drop Down
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy.2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 10:22am
Hi Miguel. Welcome to NPOC  Handshake
Roy
~PoRa~ View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~PoRa~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 6:49pm
Hi guys sorry took so long with the pic took me a while to figure out how to upload 

hope this works lol
~PoRa~ View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~PoRa~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 6:58pm
yes glad it works feel so much smarter now.

this is my 2nd p11 114, i kinda rolled my first on the track oops.

i bought this off a friend of mine, needs a lot of work to get to show room condition, only thing is this one has a sr20det in it and i do not have that much understanding of the sr20det but with your guys help and info from the forum i am sure i will be getting her on the road and in perfect running condition.

will be posting another thread of some of the problems and pics  in Nissan Primera Help & Queries

thanks again 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>