Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

hi = Hello = Hola = mbaetecopio

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Miguel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hi = Hello = Hola = mbaetecopio
    Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 4:16am
hi, my name is Miguel Alarcon i'm from Asuncion Paraguay, as you can see in my subject ( mbaetecopio) its a gettings in guarani, so .. i`m registering in the forum because i want to know more abouth the car that brouth today, yes .. its only a few hours that i own an Nissan Primera.
i got it from jappan and everything in there it's in japanes .. 

you know .. here in paraguay we can't afort a new 0 km cars so we got cars formerly used in others countrys like japan,

in barely know how to turn on the radio .. and i need to know more aboth everytinhg in the car

lot of thanks 
and please foget my for my bad english

essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 4:19am
Hi Miguel and a big welcome to NPOCWave

What model of Primera have you bought? (P10 / P11 / P11 144 / P12)

Your English is OKThumbs Up

Enjoy the forums and take care,
Shaun
_Miguel View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Miguel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 4:27am
wow, hi Shaun,  thanks for the quick response.. yes i see that i forgot to mention that my car it's a P12 its seems like from 2002 
it's silver and its look very great .. its new ... despite the change of the wheel you know from left to right its a nice interior .. i'm really staret from zero ... and searchin for user manuals and wondering what can i do with a dvd rom placed in there ... a lot of questions for a short of time :- ) 
essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 4:59am
Sadly we don't have a user manual for you Miguel BUT I know one of the most common questions that gets asked is how to use the centre console with screen and all the buttons around it - Nightmare if you don't understand JapaneseLOL

This thread should offer some help on this:

We do have the Factory Service Manual (FSM) from Nissan for the P12, this may offer additional info on the P12 and be of some use?

You can download that for free - See this thread:

Sadly I don't own a P12 and my expertise is more aimed at the P11 and P10 - But if you have any other questions about your P12, keep posting them up and our P12 members should be able to help.

Take care,
Shaun
_Miguel View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Miguel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 12:51pm
Oh, thanks,
There is any forum where translate from japanese or show what’s are in the screen menu?
An also, show how to keep the LCD screen ON all the time.
 I hope do not have to learn to read Japanese to fully understand every thing Smile
Lot of thanks 

timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 7:37pm
Hi, Miguel, hope you are enjoying your new car and welcome to the forum. As Shaun has said if you follow the link that will get you started and will help with what I have to tell you now.
Your screen should really be on all the time or off all the time, various bits of it have timeouts and the screen will return to what ever you had on earlier. To adjust he screen to either on or off, press the 'Settings Button' navigate down the menu using the joystick to the 2nd menu item which in English is ' Display' navigate again to the 2nd item which is to toggle the display from on to off.

Now...for timed out information this depends on the display/model fitted.
Type A
From the 'display' menu item mentioned above navigate down to the 4th menu item, this is 'Settings Display Timeout' where you can set the time - moving the joystick left or right will decrease or increase the time.

For display type B the menu it is is the 3rd from the top.
_Miguel View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Miguel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 11:11pm
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 5:01pm

Good news about your screen, pleased that is sorted. Get you photographs  posted up then and we will have a look.

_Miguel View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Miguel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 5:41pm
sorry i din't take the pictures yet...
but now i have biggers problems :(  Cry just 24 hours  that i have the car and its not working :( ..
the AT its stocking in first march :( ... when i stared its seems well and when taking speed .. its the engine working over its power and i can't get more speed .. :( .. i'm going right now to the vendor to complain .. aah .. i wish this be a simple wrong configuration or anithing .. people tellme that repair of AT transmitions can be spensive and i spell all the money to get the car...  :-(
 Post Reply Post Reply