Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Members Cars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

kitfar's 144 'Daisy'

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member
Minty Man

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kitfar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: kitfar's 144 'Daisy'
    Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 1:29am

thought i would start a thread on Daisy, as my daughter christened the car
bought it off a member on here inLincolnshire in may 2011, kept it standard for about  2 weeks then started adding the bits i had left over from pranging my previous 144 in century green

one of the first times it was photographed in public was a N E meet at Dalton Park, it already had been dropped on KYB's and springs, stainless backbox added and other subtle changes like dashboard bulbs and front wind deflectors

undefined

undefined

then at JF2 acquired Shaun's old goldies which me being the impatient person i am i had to try on the car on the day

undefined

so then came Ferry Meadows, so the goldies went on for the first time properly, still without doing any other mods

undefined

and so onto Jae 2012, grills meshed, calipers painted, full wind deflectors  and some interiors bits and bobs sorted

undefined

undefined

over the winter i've added a new carbon fibre knob and carboned my dash whilst adding sport clocks, lots of little bits to come but this year am concentrating on body work cos i've got a bit of nasty rot in a couple of the usual places
Nil illegitimi desperandus carburundum
 Post Reply Post Reply