Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nissan Primera P11 GT installing canards universal
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P11 GT installing canards universal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ahmed bossman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P11 GT installing canards universal
    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 at 5:20pm
hi guys, 

so ive made another video

in this video i will be showing you how to install some cheap canards i picked up off amazon for £7.

i do this on my 1998 green Nissan Primera P11 GT. of course these can be installed on any car, just stick them to your bumper innit

pretty straight forward install;

1 - essentially, make sure the contact area is grease free, i had washed the car the day before in installed these to remove general road grime and dirt so that the canards can stick properly.

2 - visually and hold the canards in position where you would like to install them, and once youre happy with the location, peel back the tape protector and press the canards into place. use youre finger to massage the back on the canards and spread and apply even pressure to ensure the cannards have stuck in place.

to install as per the manufacturers instructions, no tools are required and installation time is about 2 - 3 minutes all in.

for peace of mind i added some pozi flange screws in the back of the canards to secure them in place. this prevents them from coming off when washing the car and makes them last a bit longer, oh yeah prevents someone from pulling them off and running away with them!

adding the screws adds times to the installation to a total of about 8-10 mins installation time all in. also you now require a cross phillips screwdriver and some screws (not included in pack).
it makes the process easier if you drill pilot holes using a 1mm or 2mm drill bit depending on the screws you have.

see link; ZHUOTOP 6Pcs Carbon Fiber Style Car Front Bumper Lip Splitter Body Spoiler Canards

i hope you enjoyed another boring video, thanks for watching, and as always your support is what keeps these videos coming.

apologies in advance if this not not the correct place for this topic, it wasnt allowing me to put in the how to section..?

thanks for watching, hope you enjoyed the video. drop a comment and let me know what you thought. and yeah let me know if theres any videos you would like to see

thanks

'98 DR2 Green Primera P11 GT - Track car
'98 AJ4 Flame Red Primera P11 GT
2014 Blue Vw Move Up! - Track Car
2009 Milano Red Honda Accord ES GT

Insta : @ahmed.bossman

Youtube : shorturl.at/glzWY
 Post Reply Post Reply