Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P11 Lowering springs question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P93GBW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P11 Lowering springs question
    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 at 4:46pm
Hi guys, I'm looking to lower my GT, I'm going the cheap and cheerful method of lower springs and new shocks. A German company does them all in for £200. They specify the 40mm lowering version as for the wp11, does anyone know if there is a suspension difference for the extra load or different setup for the wp11 vs the p11? Thanks in advance!
skydiver View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skydiver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2020 at 5:42am
Well, there are two types of KYB Excel G e for P11 - one for sedan, the other for estate.
Part numbers are 341227 and 341228.
Physically both look identical, still i believe there is a difference in the pressure.
I hope this answers your question.
Primera x3
bavs83 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bavs83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2020 at 9:24pm
The springs will be what affects the height. Shock wise there wont be much difference.
It's not what you drive....It's how you drive!
P93GBW View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P93GBW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 9:18am
Thanks for the responses guys. Really useful to know, I've looked into the kyb shocks a bit more too and they seem to be generally well reviewed so I'm going to go with those coupled with some H&R springs. I'll update once their on. Thanks again
 Post Reply Post Reply