Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P11-144 sr20de ignition problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asilkancinar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P11-144 sr20de ignition problem
    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 4:06pm
Hello last week i bought cheap and dead 2001 p11-144 sr20de hyper cvt m6 (but converted manuel ) and its not starting some technicals try to start and give up. Now changed the radio and use original in the my check list

Not immo problem radio normally started.
not flashing indicator lights. 
battery and starter is normal.
engine fonction is normal fuel pump started and waiting the engine starting. But not ignition, injector sounds and start the fuel pump sound..

a few years ago i have a p11 144 1.6  when the turning  rotor fuel pump and injectors starting. 

i read the service manuel 12+ is normal but i dont know the other wirings on the module. what can i test ? is it possible.. because of i think technician  try all ways... i dont have a consult..  but i dont know 2000 models ga16de not work with elm 327 and others. is this car working elm 327 or not working.  thank you so much :) 
2001 p11-144 2.0 cvt m6 , 2007 p12 2.0 cvt tekna
 Post Reply Post Reply