Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 Aftermarket radio

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prilloyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P12 Aftermarket radio
    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 at 11:01am
Hello,why am I finding it so so difficult to get a radio loom and facia to fit my new radio from halfords,I dont want to chop the original wires..I have a nissan primera p12,RHD 54 plate 2004..any help would be greatly appreciated..I'm sure someone else have tried to fit a radio to a car like mine,many thanks..lloyd ryan
essNchill View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Nissyen Gaius Fluff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essNchill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2019 at 1:22pm
Hey Ryan,

Pretty sure you are sadly hunting a unicorn here :( There isn't a fascia available for the P12 and all the people that have ever fitted an aftermarket stereo (standard one) have done so elsewhere in the car / centre console, so they keep everything P12 up top as is and find somewhere else to fit the stereo.

Many thanks,
Shaun
imckay View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imckay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2019 at 7:17am
Apparently the Almera Loom fits. Definitely no fascia available

ragt20 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Swiss Tony

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragt20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2019 at 12:03pm
at best you can fit a parrot kit or similar to get to play your mp3s...other than that, as the guys have said, unless you go totally custom, there is no aftermarket off the shelf swap you can do....I have one to, and have a parrot kit fitted..
FAO : Laurens, I am not Shaun.
FAO : bavs83, I am not Tan.
VZR-CHECK, VZR-N1-CHECK, P11 VE-CHECK, P12 20V-CHECK, XTRAIL VET-CHECK
 Post Reply Post Reply