Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 Bluetooth Adapter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2020 at 10:50pm
Hi fellow Nissan Primera owners! I'm looking for a AUX/Bluetooth kit for my car. I have a 2006 Nissan Primera SVE which comes with SAT NAV, Sub woofer, 6 Disc changer.  I'm struggling to find a kit compatible with the 6 disc changer, Clarion unit MODEL NO PN-2647F 
The 6 disc changer is separate, It appears to only have one socket in the back of the unit.
I have traced a audio module unit which is placed vertical behind the CD changer with multiple sockets along with the aerial input MODEL NO EN-1223F is there any kits that will work with this system?

Apologises for the long post.    
rajeshk4u View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rajeshk4u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2020 at 2:31am
I can't answer your question. However, I did some research sometime back and there is company offering a Bluetooth integration with (with 3.5mm). However, when I was checking compatibility, I was told it would not work with cars with a CD changer.

I did come across an audio company (somewhere in North London or Watford). I forget the name, but they told me to bring the car over and they would look into it, but they were going to put a 3.5mm audio jack (using their own solution). However, they needed to open up the car first.

If they do fit a 3.5mm port, you may be try out the various third party 3.5mm to bluetooth receivers.

So far, I have made no modifications to my car and I am using an FM transmitter.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12