Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan primera p12 electrical problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan primera p12 electrical problems
    Posted: 16 May 2021 at 4:12pm
Good day everyone. Am new to this club. My Nissan primera P12 has this electrical problem where the inner roof light , door light and ignition has been steady on. It is also making a disturbing noise each time the car is on. The type of noise it used to make when you are inside and pressed the lock key. I have engaged so many electricians to get these problems solved but all to no avail. Has anyone experienced this. If yes how can you be of help for me to get it resolved. Thank you
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 3:20pm
Hi and welcome to the forumHandshake
It sound like a faulty SECU (Smart Control Entrance Unit). have a look here:

http://www.npoc.co.uk/forum/nissan-primera-p12-interior-lights-secu-diy-fix_topic44536.html

You may want to try the simple earth fix first though, you might be lucky which can cause so many strange electrical problems

Post Reply Post Reply