Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 Fuel Hose Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eric C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P12 Fuel Hose Help
    Posted: 11 Aug 2022 at 2:40pm
Confused Hi folks, I own a 2003 diesel estate fitted with the 2.2dCi engine. A friend and I changed the fuel filter yesterday (a devil of a job due to its location) and the short length of "dog legged" hose from the filter to the engine is in a really poor state and won't last much longer. Can anyone supply me with a stockist for this part, or maybe even a part number. Even the inner diameter of the hose would be helpful and then, perhaps, I can source an alternative. Thanks guys... 
Eric
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2022 at 4:34pm
Have a look here for the part number it should get you a little way to where you need to get to.
Fuel filter and hand primer is on the bulkhead, I would have though one of the easiest things to get to?

Post Reply Post Reply