Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera P12 No English Language

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackassik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera P12 No English Language
    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 at 6:21pm
Hi all,
I'm new here, I have just bought and registered my Nissan P12.
The car is imported from Germany, it only has German and French language to choose.
As far as I understand I need a "Programme CD-ROM" or a Xanavi X6 DVD that has English language so that I can change it?
The car came with the Ger-Fren Xanavi x6 and no CD.
Is everything I wrote correct? Where can I get it cheap?
Regards,
Jarek
imckay View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imckay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2020 at 10:47pm
Welcome to NPOC Jareck,

I think what you need is 25920-BA01A
The Programme CD that includes English
jackassik View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackassik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2020 at 11:33pm
Hi imckay,
Do you know any place I can get my hands on that? I tried looking for an iso disk image online but all of the links are dead.
I guess the only choice is to order it from eBay or something? I live in Poland so the shipping cost on the ones I've seen are twice that of the cd itself...
imckay View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imckay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2020 at 7:33am
The only one I can see is on Ebay.
It used to be on GPS Underground but I think the Site died some Years ago.

Where is your DVD Drive?
The Part No I gave you is for the DVD under the Radio

The newer P12 has the DVD under the Seat and may not be the same
jackassik View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackassik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2020 at 3:29pm
Mine's under the seat.
I would try either BA01A or AV109 or BA00B but I cannot find a single disk image...
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2020 at 5:48pm
Hi and welcome to the forumHandshake
It's version 6.0x you need the French/English version (both languages on the same disc.

They are very difficult to get hold of now. I have the iso and .RAR's for the 2013 European maps. The ISO at 7.8gb is a little too big to email, the nine .RAR files that make that up run at about half that and you would need a dual layer DVD writer using some decent media Verbatim or similar to be successful, unbranded don't tend to work.
jackassik View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackassik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2020 at 6:45pm
Hi timeshock!
Is it this one? 
If I put it in, will it update the LCD screen's software and all the settings will be in English? I don't really care for the maps, Poland's map was not included in the x6.0 anyway. 
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 4:25pm
No, in that case it is exactly as Imckay states above, the disc you have provided the link to is the map data only, you need the programme disc with the correct language (French/English).

That disc is only a CD 460MB I am sure I could get the files to you using one of the file transfer sites if you can burn it to a cd. 

PM me your email if you want to give that a try.
imckay View Drop Down
NPOC Member
NPOC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imckay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by timeshock! timeshock! wrote:

No, in that case it is exactly as Imckay states above, the disc you have provided the link to is the map data only, you need the programme disc with the correct language (French/English).

That disc is only a CD 460MB I am sure I could get the files to you using one of the file transfer sites if you can burn it to a cd. 

PM me your email if you want to give that a try.

Hi Ash,

You can upload to my OneDrive if you want?
It will then be in the Cloud if anyone else needs it in the Future.
Let me know and I will PM you a Link
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 9:40pm
you can have it for posterity if you want should anyone else want one, I don't mind posting it up, I suspect these requests will be very rare now. Most people don't even have cd/dvd players never mind writers
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>