Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Nissan Primera Help & Queries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Primera p12

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pelleperhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Primera p12
    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 at 3:22pm
Hello, sorry for my not so good English. I hope you understand "Swenglish" :) (I'm Swedish). I bought slightly to big tires and now the ESP system stopped working. Also a warning for the brakes showed up at the same time. Is it possible to adjust the system in some way so it accepts the bigger tires? I'm grateful for any advice that can fix this.
Ryan Cooper View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Cooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2022 at 3:53am
Are all of the tires too big or only the two of them?
timeshock! View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timeshock! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2022 at 8:22am
Hi and welcome to the forumHandshake I hope you find the solution to your problem
pelleperhar View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pelleperhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2022 at 8:57am
All four tires are to big but they are the same size and brand new.
Ryan Cooper View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Cooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2022 at 7:21pm
Have you already checked your users manual?

I'm not an expert, but I've heard about the same issue on scooters equipped with asr. Sometimes it detects difference between the front and rear wheel and the reason is usually wrong tire pressure. But it can be calibrated. If the manual doesn't mention something, it probably will be possible by obd.
pelleperhar View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pelleperhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 8:31am
Originally posted by Ryan Cooper Ryan Cooper wrote:

Have you already checked your users manual?

I'm not an expert, but I've heard about the same issue on scooters equipped with asr. Sometimes it detects difference between the front and rear wheel and the reason is usually wrong tire pressure. But it can be calibrated. If the manual doesn't mention something, it probably will be possible by obd.

I can't find any info ayit on the manual. Probably I need to get it calibrated by a Nissan service center. //Thanks for your input
 Post Reply Post Reply