Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > NPOC Affiliates / Traders > Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 20>
Author
NPOC Affiliate
NPOC Affiliate
Prestige

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim@Prestige Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme
    Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 10:09am
WE VIEW YOU AS A BETTER DRIVER!

The administrators of this forum have linked up with us so that we can offer you competitive car insurance quotes.

We have a fantastic car insurance scheme for people on car club forums and that is mainly due to 4 things -

1. There are very few exclusions on the scheme! It starts at age 21, and includes all postcodes (excluding Northern Ireland), and all modifications (except nitrous).
2. The premiums have to be competitive. We underwrite 14,000 units in the office per month!
3. We have an excellent phone answering system! An overhead screen changes to red when a phone call is on hold, alerting both the manager and the Chief Executive! We have a great emphasis on answering calls.
4. We have an excellent Claims Accident Management company.

We've already had these posted on forums -

- I'd just like to add that they did me a fantastic price for the Cinqs renewal, knocking £400 off my mega £995 renewal fee
- Had my renewal through from .... at £880!!! Call Prestige and spoke to Jade who was v helpful and got my quote down to £670! Brilliant.Highly recommended guys.
- Did me a great deal on my modified turbo. £450 fully comp ;).
- Just had a fantastic quote of these guys, previous best was £1040 and they just quoted £825
- Just wanted to say great customer service none of that jargon talk just straight forward and friendly and very helpful
- Recommend this insurance company i am paying £1200 fully comp prestige quoted me £490 fully comp , am changing very soon thanks prestige

But the main reason we can offer this scheme to you is because people who are registered on car forums are viewed as better drivers which allows us to offer cheaper premiums. This has been borne out statistically which makes users of this forum a desired niche for our insurance company. We want to attract you as a customer!

I will take an active part each day answering questions you may have about insurance. My sole job is to maintain this scheme so each question should get a quick response unless I am in a meeting!

So if you're aged 21 or over and you need a quote, please call us on 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 (which is a landline number and should be used if ringing by mobile as it can be included in any free minutes) or ring when your car insurance renewal is due.

We are open Monday-Friday 9am-8pm and Saturdays 9am-4pm.

When ringing, please don'tt forget to mention this forum to get a competitive quote as this scheme is geared for forum users of car clubs.

Ring 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 for a quote!

www.prestigekeepmoving.com
prim-n-proper View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest
Tick Tock Tick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prim-n-proper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 10:38am
do you do second car insurance, or classic car/low mileage deals ?
COTM: MAY 2006 P11 GT
COTM: MAY 2009 P11 SLX+
COTM: AUG 2012 P11 WAGON
LAST EVER COTM: NOV 2013 P10 eGT

Your "other car" might be newer, but it don't make it better than a P chassis.*PNP17*

Tim@Prestige View Drop Down
NPOC Affiliate
NPOC Affiliate
Prestige

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim@Prestige Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 10:49am
Originally posted by prim-n-proper prim-n-proper wrote:

do you do second car insurance, or classic car/low mileage deals ?

Hi
Yes we certainly do!

NPOC Affiliate
NPOC Affiliate
Prestige

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim@Prestige Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 1:24pm

Please don't forget to ring us if your car insurance is due!

It’s nice to hear people already leaving positive feedback about our scheme –

·         “Thats a great price!”

·         “I had a quote today, just need to compare it with others, however did think it was a pretty good price.”

·         “ok, good news! just to give you an idea of things, best quote i could get from any of the independent (i.e not on comparison sites) insurers was over 1500 for third party f+t, best price from any of the comparison sites 830 third part f+t, best price from my current insurer .... was 880 fully comp, best price with these guys was......drum roll................£520 fully comp! couldn't believe my ears ......so basically i really do recommend you give these guys a call, can't guarantee they'll get you the best price as we've all got different driving history's but for me they were the cheapest by a very long way, and as someone else said they're good to talk too, none of that scripted nonsense you have to wade through with the others. anyway i'll stop the praise there before i start to sound like an employee or something, but basically make sure you at least check with these guys before you renew your insurance.”

Please ring 0800 3308057 or if ringing by mobile – 0333 4001580 which is a landline number also and can be included in any ‘free minutes’, and don’t forget to tell us which forum you are registered on!

NPOC Affiliate
NPOC Affiliate
Prestige

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim@Prestige Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 7:50pm

Please join our Facebook group - http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/clubsinsurance

Sluffer View Drop Down
NPOC Legend Elite
NPOC Legend Elite

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sluffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 2:53am
Hi Tim.

Welcome to NPOC.

A couple of quicky Questions, at what age do you class as classic for Classic Insurance?  As I have my 19 year old Primera due, and my 20 year old one due soon.

Also what payment options do you do? As with Adrian Flux I can either pay in one hit, pay over 3 months, 6 months or do it monthly.

Gaz
It is much better to have loved and lost a sheep, than it is to have never loved one at all.
NPOC Affiliate
NPOC Affiliate
Prestige

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim@Prestige Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 10:19pm
Hi Gaz
That would be fine for a Classic policy.
We can offer monthly payments.

Fred P11 View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fred P11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 10:29pm
Hi Tim, is a `98 S plate too young for classic insurance?
Thanks.
NPOC Affiliate
NPOC Affiliate
Prestige

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim@Prestige Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 10:55pm
Hi Fred
Depends on the details. Can you ring us please?

NPOC Affiliate
NPOC Affiliate
Prestige

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim@Prestige Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2012 at 11:03pm

Hi to all!

Just to let you know that over the next few weeks, I will be on annual leave though I do hope to have sporadic internet access.

This means I won’t be able to answer pm’s or questions on here immediately.

Should the need arise for anything urgent, please feel free to ring the team directly on 0800 3308057, or 0333 4001580 if calling by mobile. They are a friendly bunch as some of you have already discovered and seen from comments on other forums!  

With kind regards

Tim

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 20>