Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > Members Cars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Roy's Mystic GTSE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Elite Member
NPOC Elite Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy.2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Roy's Mystic GTSE
    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 at 5:45pm
I have had my Mystic parked in the garage since January 2014 since she refused to start for no reason. After trying all the normal things, in desperation I towed it to the Nissan Dealer in Grantham who charged me £80 back then but still could not manage to sort it.
Back in the garage it went...Until yesterday 29/08/19.
Here she is looking sorry for herself.

So. A bit of Fairy liquid and lots of water. she still has a shine underneath all that muck!

The point of the exercise is.. I bought this one as a non starter about the same time as mine went.

So this has stood for 5 years, My mate said he would like to try getting it done up, so, on you go!
He called in a Technician who fixes all kinds of stuff, electrical that is. He was at work so I went round to his place to meet the guy. Within 15 minutes he had the car running. I could have kissed him. LOL
Hence I have the Guy coming to mine next week who I hope will work his magic on the Mystic.
I will keep you posted. Thumbs Up

Roy
 Post Reply Post Reply