Nissan Primera Owners Club Nissan Primera Owners Club > General Open Forums - NO TRADING! > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The time has come for my p11 144

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 6RUNNER9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The time has come for my p11 144
    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 at 12:57pm
Hello
Ive been a paid up member before and have re registered today.
My lovely car has unfortunately come to its end of stay with me.
Ive paid over 500 quid each year for the last three to get thru mot.
My questions are as follows
1 do i have to be a paying member to put my car up for sale as spares or repairs.
2 if i trade her in no control of where she ends up any ideas of nissan friendly garages breakers as local one in bolton where ive always been lucky enough to get parts in past seems to of run out of stock and advised my motor is getting rarer than chickens teeth.but would only offer me standard 100 quid scrap..
A sensor i replaced cost me 80 quid so i know hes taking the piss a bit along with all the other bits n pieces over the years.

my head is trying to rule heart as no driveway or garage no where to do repairs maintenance and as ive changed jobs i dont seem to be doing enough miles to warm her up which seems to be the ongoing problem.

I dont want to break any rules and would rather she went to someone who could re use the parts or use as a project car than go to the crusher.

Many thanks in advance

bryan r View Drop Down
NPOC Guest
NPOC Guest

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryan r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2020 at 8:59am
I came from Little lever but now live in France. I brought my 1999 1.6lx hatchback here in 2007 and it is still going ok.
I have had a lot of help for bits from Chorley Nissan in Chorley and the spares man has been a top man for help and has supplied me with parts to France .
I have had a lot of good cars but I must say this is the best I have ever had.
Try them and good luck

Bryan Riddell
barrington
 Post Reply Post Reply